Excellent Opportunity if you want to step up from 2nd to 3rd Line Engineer
Our Client is a leading Global Network Operator who provides integrated communications solutions for businesses. Their solutions include the design, implementation, security and management of global corporate networks.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join this dynamic, fast moving and highly successful Communications Company as a Level 3 Support Engineer.
What they are looking for:
They are looking for a candidate with excellent communications skills who must be able to discuss their subject matter in a way that provides confidence to the customer and demonstrate strong communication skills.
Be able to work to tight deadlines and produce solid work that is both correct and to a high standard.
Be able to demonstrate when required a sound level of understanding across a broad range of technical subjects and be able to apply this knowledge to customer’s specific requirements
Highly self-motivated and work well under pressure
Be able to travel within and outside of the UK when required
The key role of the 3rd Line engineer involves the handling of escalations for customer networks and core infrastructure, also giving the final level of support for global services providing technical solutions and supporting assurance and Service Managers in helping to improve customer satisfaction.
· Degree in an information technology or engineering based university course
· CCNP/CCIP Routing and Switching.
· IPT solutions, Call manager and call manager express, Unity
· MPLS Networks – Juniper/ Extreme
· 2-3 years’ experience with Cisco IOS features – DHCP, HSRP, IP services, IOS user interface, NAT, NTP, SNMP etc.
· 2-3 Years WAN and LAN experience – MPLS, Frame relay, IPSEC VPN’s, RAS solutions, Ethernet, Token ring, VLAN’s etc.
· 2-3 Years fault management experience.
· Able to work to tight deadlines and produce solid work that is both correct and to a high standard.
· Highly self-motivated and work well under pressure
· Able to travel within and outside of the UK when required
Give us a call today to discuss this role or your next career plan.