Cyber Security Manager Based in West London
If you are looking to work in an exciting and fun environment and have demonstrable excellent experience in cyber security this could be the role you’ve been looking for.
This dynamic company has cutting edge, market leading, mobile security technology.
They are looking to hire an individual who can lead teams and be responsible for overseeing the projects, ensuring quality levels and objectives are met whilst getting hands-on with more complex work. With excellent communication skills - operating effectively at all levels, either within your team, with key internal stakeholders or with third parties
The Ideal Candidate will have
- Prior management and leadership experience within a Security function.
- Expertise in information security technologies: Firewalls, intrusion detection, assessment tools, encryption, certificate authority, etc.
- Demonstrated experience of working in a Consulting environment, managing teams and delivering complex assignments to clients.
- Knowledge in information security areas such as (ISO27001, PCI, NIST & GDPR), identity and access management, security policies, processes, and procedures
- Understanding of emerging security technologies and their impact on networks and systems.
- Experience of risk management and the performing of risk assessments.
- Be able to communicate to the business, current threats and identification of vulnerability’s.
- Security Architecture experience
- Professional qualifications such as CISM, CISSP.
- Cloud Experience (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) - especially Azure.
- Knowledge in information security areas such as (ISO27001, PCI, NIST & GDPR), identity and access management, security policies, processes, and procedures.
Contact us today to find out more about this exciting opportunity.