Customer Success Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading provider of enterprise software solutions who aid clients to deliver better customer service by providing them with advanced analytics of data in the area of Customer Experience solutions, Voice of the Customer, Customer Satisfaction, Enterprise Feedback Management, Customer Insight, Surveys.
About the role
- It will include the Day to Day management and supervision of a team of regional Customer Success Managers (CSMs).
- You will also mentor the team, including providing feedback and coaching to ensure adoption and execution of tools, processes and methodologies.
- Any escalations will be handled as required, working with the client directly as required to agree resolution and ensure these are executed.
- Ensure customers get maximal value from the Company’s Satmetrix solutions and services. Continuously develop customer programs to meet ever changing market demands and product capabilities
- .Develop product expertise, domain expertise and thought leadership by sharing and refining best practices internally and with customers
- Work closely with Account Managers to drive renewals, upsells and cross sell
- Be a trusted advisor for the customer. Build and nurture relationships with a variety of stake holder at all management levels on the customer side; connect customer and company executives on a routine basis
- Provide project leadership, coordination and guidance for the customer’s major initiatives
Experience and Requirements
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- MBA is an advantage
- A minimum 5 years project and account management experience, as well as client services experience in a SaaS environment
- Customer Experience, Retail or Contact Centre industry experience preferred
- PMP or similar certification desirable but not required
- Must be able to travel up to approximately 15% domestically and internationally
- Proficiency in French language advantageous
- Prior Management and Team Lead experience preferred.
Contact us today to discuss this interesting role.