Sales Account Manager – Enterprise Sales Telecommunications
Based in The London Please forward CV in English Word Format only
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading global communications service providers whose focus is on emerging technology.
Their strong commitment to conduct ethical and sustainable business within the communications and technology sector puts them at the forefront of what they do.
For the right candidate this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of highly competitive sales team for leading and driving the sales of network managed services into the enterprise communications sector.
If you thrive on being a Hunter, and can drive new Logo and Business Developments and want plenty of opportunity to over achieve this could be an exciting opportunity.
What they offer:
Excellent and open working environment
Dynamic and progressive company
Great career options
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Opportunity for personal development
Working in a Global, Diverse & Multicultural Business
Innovation, working at the leading edge of technology
What they need from you:
- Primary responsibility is to acquire new business within accounts that have not previously or are not currently doing business with the company.
- Responsible for developing sales in the designated target market(s) by identifying new sales opportunities with prospective enterprise customers headquartered in the region.
- Develop and implement sales plans that provide clearly defined strategies, tactics and timeframes to maximize revenue. Take ownership of the vertical/territory designated by management.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement.
- Manage customer relationships in order to gain strategic positioning with decision makers, obtain large business.
- Continually learn and develop knowledge of new technologies and selling points including enhancing expertise in the company's products and solutions in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Management
- 10+ years of enterprise sales experience and enterprise account management in the U.K & I market
- Experience of working with Cloud services, Telecom/IT/SI organizations in account management role.
- Technical Sales Certification in Cloud, Hosting, Security, UCC & Managed Services would be preferred.
- Certified Technology Consultant; Certified Technical Sales Professional; Certified in Data Analytics & Management like accreditations would be an added advantage.
- Certified in Account Management; Certified Sales Specialist by Cisco /MS preferred.
- Excellent command on key industry verticals, including but not limited to, manufacturing, automotive, ITES, software, and advanced product knowledge in global networking, security and unified communications is a distinct advantage
Contact us today to discuss this role.