Senior Manager - Managed Services Operations
Please forward CV in Word Format only.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading global communications service providers whose focus is on emerging technology.
They are looking for a highly motivated, customer focused Subject Matter Expert in IT Network and Infrastructure Security to join them as a Senior Manager in their Managed Services Operations.
What they offer
Excellent and open working environment where Employees are valued
Dynamic and progressive company with great career options and opportunity for personal development
Highly Competitive Pay and Benefits
Working in an Innovative Global, Diverse & Multicultural Business which is at the leading edge of technology
Purpose of the role:
Responsible for planning for new product & service roll out or enhancement of existing offerings, operations and maintenance in Managed Hosting, Data Centre, Managed Security Services, Infrastructure Managed Services in consultation with the Products, Sales and Engineering teams with the objective of delivering effective solutions to meet customer requirements; minimizing cost of service operations by driving efficiency, scalability, quality and consistency, smooth implementation and minimum downtime of infrastructure.
What is required for this role :
To be able to Plan and support network and computing infrastructure
· Support of L3 and above (specialist) level troubleshooting skill sets in perimeter and cyber security products such as Firewall, UTM, Proxies, IDS&IPS, DDoS , SIEM, Advanced persistent threats, DLP
- Hands on all IPS/IDS/Firewall/Nexus related hardware, systems, and software for network.
- You should have hands-on experience on various network and perimeter security product platforms and the applicant should be able to demonstrate the same to the interviewer
- Conversant with Preventive and Reactive latest Network Technologies for protecting IT infrastructure.
- Experience in Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test (VAPT).
- Experienced in installation, configuration, and maintenance of network services, equipment and device such as Router, Firewall, Switches, Load Balancers, WAN Optimizer, SSL VPN, DDoS, Web Application Firewall, Forward and Reverse Proxy Gateway, Web and Email Gateways, SIEM etc.
- Experience with Cisco, Radware, Arbor, Symantec, Websense, Bluecoat, Array and other leading platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of DNS.
- In-depth knowledge of all protocol (TCP/IP, DNS, UDP and etc.)
- Exposure in Virtualization Security Architecture and Design (VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Citrix Xen).
- Good understanding of security development lifecycle processes Hands on Experience in Performing Large Systems Threat Modeling
- Approaches Knowledge of OWASP Top 10 and SANS Top 25 and how to effectively remediate vulnerabilities associated with each Knowledge of Specific virtualization platform attacks and exploits Run and Analyze the penetration test (Manual and Automated) and pinpoint the security issues and suggest countermeasures for security improvements.
- Demonstrated manual product penetration testing experience for example, you must be able to simulate a SQL injection without tools, simulate XSS attack, X-Path Injection, etc. Intimate knowledge and hands-on experience using various penetration testing tools like Nessus, Web Inspect, Nmap (Slow Scans, Service detection, OS detection, namp Scripts), BurpSuite, Nikto, ZAP.
- Ability to learn new upcoming security attacks and tools Knowledge on domain understanding about the IoT, HVAC control systems, controllers, sensors etc hands on, sql, web, nmap, security
- Experience with defending network attacks using open-source and proprietary IDP and DDoS protection tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related IT field
- 8 - 10 years IT security experience in operations
- Professional certification in IT security or network / systems administration is desirable (CCNA, CCNP, CEH, MCSE,CISSP, CISM, GIAC and others).
- Mentoring / training skills would be desirable and ability to work within an International team
Contact us today to discuss this exciting opportunity.