Global Unified Communications SME
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Global Unified Communications Subject matter expert to join a dynamic and exciting organisation that provides Managed Corporate Data Network Services for large national and international clients. They highly value their employees and offer a dynamic work environment where you will benefit from working with other innovators from around the World;
What they offer:
An excellent and open working environment
Dynamic and progressive company
Competitive Pay and Benefits
Opportunity for personal development
Working in a Global, Diverse & Multicultural Business
Innovation, working at the leading edge of technology
What they need from you:
Required Skills and abilities
- As a Global UCC SME, you will have a very good knowledge of UCC Solutions prevalent in the market, Industry wide UCC deployments. Widely adopted Enterprise UCC Architectures etc. Reporting to the Global Pre-Sales head, you will be a SPOC for all UCC related discussions within Organization as well as with Customers of varying degree of Enterprise size. Proficient in analysing customer requirements, understanding their business drivers and articulating value-added solutions.
- Track record of leadership skills that build relationships with the key stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Ability to cross train and mentor associates on UCC technologies and updates.
- Strong Knowledge around SIP, IP PBX, Webex, IPT, Various Video end points, interoperability scenarios is desired.
- Knowledge and experience designing and implementing enterprise room-based and mobile videoconferencing systems.
- Experience with WebEx, Spark, and Skype for Business (Lync) is desired.
- Experience with enterprise Cisco voice platforms is required, including: Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Cisco Presence, Contact Center Express or Enterprise, Telepresence, Jabber, etc.
- Enterprise voice, video, and collaboration architectures including core call processing, voicemail, presence, contact centre, call recording, video conferencing, instant messaging, etc.
- In depth understanding of high availability design best practices for enterprise voice and video systems.
- Knowledge and experience with tailoring customer contact solutions to meet business goals and align with organizational priorities.
Contact us today to discuss this exciting opportunity.