HR SSC Manager London – Fluent in Mandarin & English
Human Resources for a Shared Service Centre
Our Client has exciting and innovative cloud based, high performance elastic computer power solutions, provided by a global and visionary IT Solutions Company that is dedicated to becoming the leader in cloud based services.
Their impressive suite of IT Solutions is unrivalled in the industry and means our client can provide services to Large International Corporations as well as to small and medium sized business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious experienced Human Resource Manager who has experience in a Shared Service Centre environment.
What is required in the role?
1. You will have the experience to build and manage the day-to-day HR operations/transactional services and ensure the service is delivered with high quality and efficiency, including various staffing activities such as new hire induction, probation, transfer, exit, termination, etc.
2. Provide support to maintain HR policy, procedure and programs;
3. Continuously drive improvements in vendor management duties including but not limited to payroll & benefit, immigration and BPO providers. Make sure high standard of data accuracy and compliance can be achieved.
4. Act as contact person for employees on a wide range of questions related to HR policies,
Procedures and benefits.
5. Play a critical role in liaising with business management, Corporate Compensation and Benefits, stakeholders, process owners and HR Business Partners.
6. Partner with HR Business Partner, in actively identifying improvements according to LEAN ways of working and participates in LEAN process improvement activities.
Qualifications and Skills required:
1. A Bachelor degree with at least 6+ years’ overall HR operation experiences in a global company with experience in payroll & benefit vendor management
2. High capability of working independently and can work in a fast-pace and high-pressure environment;
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skill in both English and Mandarin;
4. Strong capability of problem solving;
5. Good team management skills;
6. Quick learner with a positive and pragmatic attitude as well as an excellent sense of priority;
7. Strong Vendor Management skills;
8. Customer focused with good organizational sensitivity, collaborative and change agile;
Contact us today to discuss this exciting role.