Regional Account Director - UK Based
Our Client is one of the leading global communications service providers which focuses on emerging technology.
Their strong commitment to conduct ethical and sustainable business within the communications and technology sector puts them at the forefront of what they do.
For the right candidate this is an excellent opportunity to be a part of highly competitive sales team for leading and managing the regional sales of network managed services into the communications sector.
An attractive remuneration and commission package is on offer with plenty of opportunity to over achieve.
What experience is required:
• Responsible to drive sales & business development initiatives to grow managed network services.
• Extensive experience selling network managed services into telco’s.
• Proven experience of team building, managing and growing a team of sales professionals.
• Responsible for getting new logos, managing key accounts and growing existing business within network managed services.
• Responsible for sales, strategy, planning and execution.
• Experience of interacting with cross functional teams to address customer issues.
• Experience selling services related to Networks (plan-design/build/run/Service fulfillment-activation etc.).
• Experience of having sold outsourcing / offshoring services in UK, into telecoms clients.
Contact us today to discuss this role or your next career step.