Sales Account Manager - Wholesale Carrier Services
Are you a consistent overachieving sales account manager ready for your next career move?
Our client is one of the leading global data communications service providers who serve a diverse customer base including major telecommunications carriers, large multinational enterprises and new media companies.
Their wide range of products include global subsea and terrestrial networks that allow customers to be able to manage and connect their own networks globally in markets such as Middle East, China, Asia and Europe.
The successful candidate will be a motivated hands – on individual who is not afraid to open new markets.
· Responsibility to manage the entire sales process while keeping close watch on provisioning, billing and assurance.
· Create and maintain excellent relationships with existing named- and new accounts base in order to maximise revenue out of ‘known’ installed base (renewals-rolling services) and increase sales with these existing customers.
· Owner of both a FCV and DSO target for named accounts in Europe.
Qualification & Experience
· Bachelors Degree Masters Preferred
· Previous applicable experience in EU Carriers Telecom Industry.
· Track record of high performance in a high tech sales environment and applied sales skills (eg negotiation)
· Extensive and high level network in the industry.
· Strong understanding of Submarine Cable Systems (Optical – DWDM)
· Strong understanding of SDH – IP – IPVPN/MPLS – Ethernet – IPLC technologies.
Contact us to discuss this role or your next career move.