Technical Project Manager - Security Solutions Based in London
This is an unmissable opportunity to be a part of a Global Managed Networks Solutions business with a focus on emerging technology.
What they offer:
- Excellent and open working environment where employees are highly valued.
- Dynamic and progressive company
- Great career options
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Opportunity for personal development
- Working in a Global, Diverse & Multicultural Business
- Innovation, working at the leading edge of technology
The Job requirements are:
- The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for leading the Technical Security Solutions project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle including (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing.)
- Having a good understanding of various security technologies and standards, you will
act as the primary interface to the customer, other vendors and all personnel associated with the project. You will chair regular Technical Project Review Meetings, Customer facing Meetings, attend Review Meetings and produce all documentation and minutes as appropriate.
- Also required is knowledge of the project management processes/tools with ability and experience to handle multiple global and local projects involving geographically diverse teams and vendors in a fast paced heterogonous environment.
- You will have the ability to engage and manage technical resources and vendors to create and deliver the project plan to scope, timescales and budget by tracking all activities against Plan and all actual costs against budget.
- Be able to deliver the project plan to scope, timescales and budget by tracking all activities against the Plan and all actual costs against budget.
- To agree deliverables/milestones and report project progress.
- Good Technical knowledge in security products and compliance standards like ISO27001, PCI, GDPR.
- Advance knowledge of industry standard Project Management methodologies like PMP
- At least one project life cycle implementation experience in one or many Security Technologies in a Managed security services environment. E.g. Arcsight SIEM, Firewalls, DDOS, WAF, PIM, IDAM, SSO, Anti Malware, etc. and regulatory and compliance standards like ISO27001, PCI, GDPR.
- ITIL, CISSP, PMP, Technical Security products.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
Contact us today to discuss this exciting new role