For our client, innovator and leading player in the Internet of Things, we are looking for a
Cyber-Security System Architect
The Cyber-Security System Architect is responsible for leading efforts focused on secure product architecture, coding, design and implementation validation to assure adequate security levels on client’s products and solutions. Starting from the current state and system architecture, he/she will contribute to advance the security policies, identify gaps and partner with development and quality assurance teams to define, implement and promote cyber-security design principle, policies and culture, considering both specific products and solutions as a whole.
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues
- Help to identify customer requirements/concerns as of cybersecurity threats and needs and work with the R&D and product team to support the design of products/solutions meeting conjugating such requirements and company business strategies;
- Enhance experience and competence on security of development teams by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Review current system security measures and recommend and implement enhancements
- Provide best practice recommendation to improve cloud network security
- Perform periodic audit and penetration test against cyber-threats, developing metrics to evaluate the maturity level of client products and solutions related to security
Cooperate with marketing and product management for appropriate and effective communication of features and solution implemented in client products and solutions, supporting and delivering.
- Application Security
- Security Architect
- IAM (identity and asset management)