- Be part of the Risk Management team of the Company, working closely with Conducting Officers and Managing Director
- Perform initial and ongoing risk profiling/assessment for each sub-fund managed
- Assist in the performance of the day-to-day risk monitoring including the calculation of risk based exposures and limits as well as stress testing and back testing (when applicable)
- Assist in the implementation and analysis of regulatory changes (AIFMD, ESMA guidelines)
- Support the monitoring of investment compliance of the funds under management
- Participate in producing regular and ad-hoc risk related reports to regulators (CSSF, ESMA) and for the management/Board of the Company outlining the current level of various risks incurred by each any actual or foreseeable breach to their limits
- Participate in various projects focused on implementing/enhancing risk measurement tools used in Company
- Be a key person within Risk Team responsible for handling all IT projects within Company
- Develop queries and databases to optimize handling of information related to activities of Company and its funds
- Assure day to day flow of information between external data sources (fund administrators, market data providers) and systems used by Company
- Be a first line of checking of quality of data provided by external sources
- Develop dashboards and reports that will enable senior management/Boards to have a high level view on activities of company
- At least 1-2 years related experience in financial services industry, preferably in Management Company environment.
- Academic degree in economics, finance, mathematics or equivalent
- Understanding of risk related to financial instruments
- Good understanding of financial mathematics, statistics and modelling techniques
- Analytical mind and ability to understand technical subjects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal proficiency in English.
- Perfect command of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Access)
- Very good command of VBA and SQL
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg
- Knowledge of Linedata software will be definitely an advantage
- Authorized to work in Luxembourg.
You can send your resume to Umair Ahmad at UAhmad@antal.com and I will get back to you if your profile matched with the client requirements.