International Transfer Pricing Senior specialised in Financial Services
This is your opportunity to be in the heart of a client's business and gain insight into how different businesses operate:
- In this position you will gain solid technical knowledge and training opportunities;
- High standard of professional training to strengthen your technical expertise and ensure your personal development;
- There are several opportunities to further develop your career within the firm.
- You will be involved in transfer pricing challenges considering financials (banks and funds);
- Advance pricing agreement requests;
- Implementation and follow-up TP aspects of management companies for funds, allocation of profit between HQ and branch and pricing of specific banking transaction;
- Preparing of TP documentation for compliance and tax audits purposes;
- Working together with the Luxembourg Financial Services team.
- Minimum 2 years experience in FS Transfer Pricing;
- Knowledge of TP concepts and have financial analysis skills and command of the most commonly used databases;
- Master's degree (e.g. economics, tax law, corporate finance, finance and accounting);
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
- Positive team spirited person, willing to learn;
- Capable of working for under pressure;
- Fluent in English with knowledge of French. Any other foreign language is considered an asset.