Sr Project Manager (IFRS / EU GAAP)
We are looking for a Senior PM with experience in IFRS/EU GAAP accounting systems standards for our PeopleSoft team. The Project Manager will assist in the management and planning of a PeopleSoft project together with IT and the Business Owner.
They will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Managing the PMO Project Pipeline: Quality Assurance on Project Charters, Business Cases and Project Change Requests. Driving the corresponding approval processes. Ensuring that all the audit trails and deliverables required by the procedures are in place.
- Preparation of Project Charters, including project plans, budgets, resource requirements;
- Operational project management or assistance to the client’s internal project managers;
- Regular follow-up and reporting of progress, including management of deliverables, budget, and identification of problems at an early stage
- University degree with 8 years of PMO or PM experience, ideally in the finance industry;
- Best practice knowledge of PMO and project management principles;
- Proven experience about IFRS and EU GAAP is mandatory for the role;
- Confident to challenge Project and Program managers on adherence to standards and quality expectation;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under competing deadlines and shifting priorities;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Project and MS Project Server;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Experience in providing reporting and other communications at a senior management level;
- Ability to document clear and complete business requirements;
- Customer oriented change management communication skills;
- Experience or knowledge in PeopleSoft FIN is an asset;
Excellent written and spoken English
By replying to this mail and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at email@example.com.