ECM OpenText Senior Software Developer - FIXED 12 MONTH CONTRACT
Based in Luxembourg
~~Senior Livelink Software Developer
Our client is a Software Engineering and Consultancy Business who are specialists in the development of innovative solutions that provides a real benefit to their customers.
Our client believes in people and is a Company for all those who believe in team work, in collective talent, in things well done and in searching for new ways.
Life is in constant change and everyone needs to progress. Our client knows this and so understands that training is a constant and enriching process, they offer a training plan which will complement your professional development.
You will feel like one of the team, and our client will promote your professional development through a career plan. They want to live up to your expectations, obtaining the best for you and for the Company.
They offer a pleasant and interesting work environment where people can achieve their professional goals while maintaining work-life balance; with excellent professional development opportunities through training, internal mobility and merit-based career growth.
Our client offers the opportunity to join a prestigious European Finance organisation and work with a team of highly qualified and diverse staff from all 28 European Member States, working in a multicultural environment that fosters cooperation and innovation.
Through your work, you will actively contribute to improve the standards of living and quality of life of people in Europe and across the world helping to build the future of Europe and furthering economic, social and human development.
If you are highly skilled on OpenText Content Server application development and management and would like to face new challenges and develop your career in a leading IT environment apply now!
Skills & Experience:
The following technical skills and experience are required.
Knowledge of OpenText Content Server (Livelink) developments, in particular:
• Configuration of built-in features of Content Server (version 10 or higher would be considered as an advantage)
• Implementation of modules, either from the software provider (OpenText) or 3rd parties
• Deep experience with customizing existing- or developing new features for Content
• Java and/or .NET, ideally in connection with Content Server (use of LAPI or webservices)
• Content Server database structures, livereports
• Search configuration, facets, Document migrations to/from Content Server
• Metadata management: (custom) categories, attributes, classifications
• Testing experience
• Experience with user management, directory services module
• Experience in the following OpenText modules: CLM package, Enterprise Connect, WebDAV, AGA, Classifications, Search, E-sign, E-link
• Upgrades between different versions of Content Server (upgrade to 10.5 would be considered as an advantage)
Experience in Maintenance & Support activities
Please contact us to discuss this role!