Our client is one the most succesfull online banks across the world. They are facing of an expansion process which affects the whole organisation, included CX. Customer experience is more and more important. So, our client wants to have the best talent in the organisation to lead the new challenges.
The Business Analyst works with business partners and systems analysts to align technology solutions with business strategies. Demonstrates an informed knowledge of a business area to resolve problems on an ongoing business and, equally, promotes architectural consistency and
usability standards, defines and executes test cases.
- Intermediate professional level role.
- Assist in the analysis and design of new business processes around requirements definition, information gathering, and consistent documentation methodologies.
- Facilitate Business Requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders and subject matter experts, developing high-level and detailed business requirements as needed to support enhancements to business processes, systems and/or applications.
- Develop clear and concise functional requirements for the technical developers that are free from ambiguity to minimize re-work and errors. Recognize the business’s needs and the implications of change. May formulate alternative solutions to satisfy business requirements.
- Develop Functional Specifications for system enhancements that meet the business requirements.
- Consults and works closely with technical team members to ensure all requirements have been accurately addressed as well as supports the technical group during the design and development activities
- Coordinate updates to supporting documentation (such as training, processing procedures) as part of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Participate in the development of test plans, testing of changes and reviewing the results.
- Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the project work plan, and in reviews of the designs, prototypes and other project work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
- Analyze methodologies for process improvements, better utilization of resources, product enhancements, improved communications and faster issue resolution.
- Must have the ability to research, analyse, make business decisions, and defend recommendations at the highest management levels.
- Demonstrated knowledge of both traditional Waterfall and Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Experience in converting business requirements and functional requirements to use cases, epics, and user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated ability to quantify resource requirements and measure and communicate proposed project benefits.
- Strong risk assessment, problem resolution, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to engage both developers and business partners to achieve target outcomes.
- Deep knowledge on Banking Processes and BPMs
- Experience on agile methodologies.
- (Mandatory) +3 years experience in banking IT, specially in Contact Center and Branch processes.
- (Mandatory) Minimum 3 years experience delivering and/or managing projects in retail banking / or online web applications.
- (Mandatory) Experience implementing frontend integrations with backend services via RESTful web service APIs experiences/components.
- (Mandatory) Experience in application development methodologies, including documenting data flows, user workflows, understanding backend APIs, and building functional prototypes.
- (Nice to have) Experience working on bank channels like contact center processes or solutions implementation.