Payment Card Business Analyst
Our client is a multi-channel Spanish bank that allows you to operate both by phone and by Internet. Pioneering business model in the use of digital platforms and specialists in customer service 24 hours.
- Position: Processes - Payments & Cards
- Department: Processes Definition & Management
- Mission: The Operations team's mission is to ensure the processes and supporting systems in place end-customer expectations and needs. Customers expect digital processes with the best experience, automated and available 24x7. Accordingly, Back-Office operations leads are proactive hands-on workers that drive the creation and continuous evolution of end-to-end customer and support process models, working with peers and stakeholders from Business and Technology to ensure the bank's outstanding operation.
- General Characteristics: '- As part of the Payments (money transfers and cards) back-office team, the candidate is in charge of documenting all the Payments processes and transactions under the new technology model the IT team is building and implementing. The candidate will need to participate in the definition and configuration of the new Payments core banking application and all the applicable satellite systems (such as the BPM or the document manager). The candidate will closely work Technology and Business peers to ensure the adequate implementation of the system in compliance with all the operations and control requirements.
- Education: '- B.S. degree (in science, engineering or business), with related business discipline experience. M.B.A. or other advanced degree in business or social sciences is highly valued.
- Job-specific competencies:
- At least 5 years experience in Payments and Cards banking back-office departments (preferably within ING, BBVA, Banking or any other banking institution driven by digital channels activity).
- Experience in foreign countries or within international projects is preferred.
- Expert knowledge in the payment schemes and processes tied to the relevant industry accepted payment models:
- SEPA Payments
- SEPA Instant Payments
- SWIFT International Payments
- Payments Eurozone in non-Euro
- SWIFT Wealth
- TARGET II