- Management of warranty during the operating period.
- Management of cost control, procedures and quality control.
- Drafting, negotiating and closing contracts with operators and maintainers.
- Participation directly in the acquisition and integration, providing technical due diligence, regulatory analysis and OpEx optimization.
- Lead a team of 20+ engineers within the Operations & Technical Department, along with 150+ professionals in O&M affiliates.
- Industrial or Civil Engineer, MSc Renewable Energy preferred
- At least 3 years experience in similar roles
- Spanish native speaker, and high level of English are a must
- This vacancy is Madrid based