We are looking for a self-motivated and agile Project Manager with experience in video surveilles area, based in Madrid.
Taking responsible for leading a variety of different types of projects, including projects in airports or ports, strategic projects, operational efficiency improvements, and infrastructure upgrades and deployments.
- Responsible for process/ project management, delivery for one of more clients;
- Assembling project team, monitoring site activities and achieving project deliverables;
- Responsible for internal and external stakeholders and managing escalations/ technical management of the project.
- Support the project team throughout the progress of the project;
- Follow internal procedure and manage project administration systems for the projects under control
- Deliver the project in accordance with the scope of services and execute them from beginning to completion to the satisfaction of the client
- Carry out regular attendance on project meetings and site visits, review progress and assess quality and conformity of the design and construction works with the project requirements
- Serve as the key contact for communication and coordination efforts regarding project scope, planning, scheduling, field start-up, manufacturing status, installation and maintenance, defect rectification, variation issues;
- Lead the project team and manage project by following defined project process and system, ensuring successful project completion and handover within specified timeframe, stipulated budget and with high quality;
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Aeronautical engineer;
- More than 5 years of relevant working experience, including experience in successfully managing various projects；
- Spanish Speaker, English business fluent, Chinese Mandarin is a plus;
- AENA cooperating experience is preferred;