Alibaba Group International Tax Specialist Madrid
Location : Madrid,Spain
Category : Integration - Finance and internal control
Work experience requirement : 1+ Years
Educational Requirement : Bachelor
Based out of Alibaba’s Overseas head office in Spain, the International Tax Specialist will be focusing on the company’s international tax matters, which involves tax accounting, tax research, responding to tax audit inquiries, and collaborating with other tax and finance professionals throughout the company.
Working with members of the company’s Tax and Finance teams, internal business units (AliExpress and other BUs) and various professional service advisors, you will be responsible for:
• Preparing tax working papers that support the company’s quarterly/year-end tax provision process on timely basis
• Preparing / assisting in Spain and certain European countries’ corporate tax compliance, planning and process improvement initiatives.
• Managing various tax reporting, tax compliance and project related deadlines.
• Understanding and assessing the impact of local country taxation developments and their impact on the company
• Providing support, analysis and reporting for taxation audits and special projects.
• University degree in Accounting or Taxation, with 1-3 years of tax experience
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Demonstrated ability to solve/research problems both independently and collaboratively
• Detail and deadline oriented
• Advanced skills in Excel
• Self-starter with excellent accounting, analytical, creative problem-solving and project management skills
• Enthusiastic to learn from and work with other team members
• Experience with Big 4 or Multinational Corporate Finance Department