The Key Account Coordinator will report to the Sales Manager and work aligned to him in order to achieve the expected sales results and following the company's overall strategy.
The working keys are to act as sales support and proactively liason between business and different On and Off Line Accounts (buyers, store responsible or logistics personal) and also with our company's internal clients (marketing, sales administration, accounting departments) in order to increase sales, guaranteeing the best service, being one step ahead to avoid incidents and to support the achievement of general sales objectives.
In addition to being in contact with the market and sector in general to make proactive improvement proposals for the managed accounts in terms of product development and sales promotional actions.
· To carry out daily monitoring of the sales reports and other commercial actions of the accounts together with the Sales Manager.
· To propose corrective actions to achieve objectives.
· Perform complex administrative-commercial management tasks for the different accounts and channels (product registrations and cancellations, samples, pricing, documents for online and offline marketing actions, etc)
· On field visits in order to detect improvement and corrective actions, such as lack of stocks, improvements in visibility of our products, training of store managers, competitor audit and obtain consumer demand trends from the store section personal.
· Presentations of products for buyers from a technical-commercial point of view.
Knowledge and skills:
· Experience as a KAM / Commercial / Trade Marketing in the food or nutrition / food supplements / heath care sectors will be valued, as well as in the management of mass consumer and digital accounts.
· Commercial profile.
· English very high level.
· Good communication skills to be able to communicate effectively with different account departments. Getting an environment that embraces new ways of doing things improving efficiency and profitability.
· It is very important to have experience on the digital market.
· It is essential that individual in this role feel comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and will display creative and analytical solving problems skills, with an unrelenting passion for excellent service to our Selling Partners.
· Empathy and a lot of dynamism. Eager to learn and Teamwork.
· Availability to travel is also is required. 30-40% of time on filed.
· We value the passion to discover, invent, simplify and b