From Antal International, we are looking for a PROJECT ENGINEER for an Industrial Equipment leader Company. The position is based in Madrid, Spain.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Graduate Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Technical Degree with proved experience in similar position.
- Fluent in English (C1 minimum). Extra languages will be considered as a plus.
- Experience with electric motors and/or Drives.
- Previous commercial experience would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Self-motivated to meet customer / projects deadlines.
- Complete contracts/orders coordination.
- Purchase orders review analysis and order processing.
- Analysis of technical specifications, ability to read, interpret, comment and deviate technical and commercial aspects.
- Promote and attend meetings with customers to define and review technical aspects such as scope of supply, product technical particularities, discuss specification, define documentation deadlines for the successful supply of the contract as per customer needs; and commercial aspects too.
- Projects milestones management.
- Monitoring of ongoing projects and factory follow up.
- Coordinate inspections and other visits.
- Interfaces between customer, sales teams and the factory on purchase orders and related issues.
- Support on service issues when required.
BRIEF JOB SCOPE:
- Responsible for coordination of projects with the necessary interaction with the various suppliers and their Factories reaching higher performance in this activity, as assigned by Head of Project Management.
- Follow procedures in order to keep the contract deadlines and events on track for the successful delivery of the products, according to the technical requirements of the contract.
- Interacting with the sales team, as well as liaising with their factories for technical and commercial support in regards to the contracts awarded.
- The duties include assisting with the analysis of commercial contracts, company representation in meetings, product inspections at their factories or others and technial support in regards to the contracts awarded.
- The duties include assisting with the analysis of commercial contracts, company representation in meetings, product inspections at their factories or others and technical support to internal and external clients.