Our client is a Spanish provider of solutions based on the MS Dynamics 365 suite. It merges CRM and ERP with the intention of improving the client commercial relationship by automating processes, improving sales, maintaining database with marketing purposes. Its biggest clients are in the banking, insurance, legal, industrial, and retail industries.
- Responsible for participating at all phases of the project life cycle including: analyzing, designing, modeling, testing and deploying suitable and appropriate solutions.
- Responsible for participating in Microsoft Dynamics 365 configuration and customizations for the solution.
- Responsible for providing technical support to different projects and engage a group of people to accomplish required tasks.
- Use the knowledge of business processes and MS Dynamics 365 to identify software gaps and suggest alternatives.
- Provide guidance on the use of Dynamics 365 technologies and industry best practices.
- Broad experience using MS Dynamics 365 and understanding about CRM and ERP
- Capacity to work under pressure on tight schedules
- Bachelor or relevant educational background in related files
- English and Spanish proficiency is a must
You will work in a dynamic and warm environment with a multicultural and multidisciplinary workforce. You will have the opportunity to explore different areas and expand your knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics 365.