- Position: Processes – Wealth Business Analyst
- Departament: Processes Definition & Management
- Mission: The Operations team's mission at Openbank is to ensure the processes and supporting systems in place end-customer expectations and needs. Customers expect digital processes with the best experience, automated and available 24x7. Accordingly, Back-Office operations leads are proactive hands-on workers that drive the creation and continuous evolution of end-to-end customer and support process models, working with peers and stakeholders from Business and Technology to ensure the bank's outstanding operation.
As part of the Wealth (primarily shares, warrants, ETFs, derivatives, structured products, investment funds and pension plans) back-office team, the candidate will be in charge of documenting all the Wealth processes and transactions under the new technology model the IT team is building and implementing. The candidate will need to participate in the definition and configuration of the new Wealth core wealth management platform and all the applicable satellite systems (such as the BPM or the document manager). The candidate will closely work Technology and Business peers to ensure the adequate implementation of the system in compliance with all the operations and control requirements.
- The candidate will participate in the definition and implementation of the new operating model, and will manage the operations and controls of the Wealth products and services (identify and define global vs. local functions, automation requirements, externalization opportunities, etc.).
- The implementation, both globally and locally, will be performed in alignment with the applicable peers and stakeholders in each geography, with the goal of ensuring a succesful standard and scalable implementation.
- The candidate, once the model is implemented, will be part of the Back-Office team that will manage and guarantee the correct execution of all the applicable Wealth processes and operations functions. The team will manage the relationship with all relevant internal and external parties, including clearing houses and external providers.
- Accordingly, the monitoring and continuous improvement of the services and functions within the Back-Office domain will be managed by the candidate and team he will be part of.
- Education: B.S. degree (in science, engineering or business), with related business discipline experience. M.B.A. or other advanced degree in business or social sciences is highly valued.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs and strong decision-making capabilities, with proven ability to weigh-in relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one.
- Ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily-understable, authoritative, and actionable manner.
- Ability to successfully lead, manage, and motivate large, diverse, and complex teams. Strong organization, prioritization, and rationalization skills. Fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Self-starter and proactive, works with minimal supervision. Adapts well to fast-paced dynamic environments.
- Intellectual curiosity; can bring the spirit of innovation.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- At least 5 years experience in Lending / Mortgages / Assets banking back-office departments (preferably within ING, BBVA, Banking or any other banking institution driven by digital channels activity).
- Experience in foreign countries or within international projects implementing operating model for investment products is preferred.
- Expert knowledge of the ecosystem of investment products and systems (shares, warrants, ETFs, derivatives, structured products, investment funds, pension plans, etc.) both at a national and an international level, including the associated operation processes such as reconciliation processes, regulatory reporting and financial operations; and the relationship with key providers and third parties such brokers, fund managers, custodians and clearing houses.