Multinational company in the consumer goods sector, present in more than 120 countries with almost 30k employees, is looking for an ERP extended Solution Architect to join their offices in Madrid.
- Developing 3+ year ERP Solution architecture roadmap for ERP finance, Logistics, Research & Development and PLM core capabilities.
- Work with SAP (vendor) to understand software tool capabilities and product development road maps, staying up to date with the technology and industry trends.
- Establish strong relations with the IT functional and technical teams as well as with SAP.
- Define and maintain the solution architecture roadmap for core ERP solutions platform.
- Provide a balanced architecture evaluation considering project delivery constraints, alignment with SAP standards and roadmaps and the sustainability of the solution for the business.
- Support the definition and implementation of the Enterprise Architecture framework
- 10+years experience in SAP Finance, Logistics or R&D
- Experience in SAP ERP solution architecture
- SAP S/4 HANA System implementations
- Experience in multinational environments
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- University degree (preferably in Information Technology)
- SAP Certifications are desirable