Our client is one of the major players in the global air conditioner market with a worldwide annual revenue of over $21 billion. They offer cooling, heating and ventilation solutions, pursuing the optimal comfort of clients. Our client is constantly expanding as the market for environmental solutions is constantly growing. Our client designs, manufactures and distributes air conditioning and heating systems across continents.
- Coordinate the collaboration with other departments and subcontractors; work closely with engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach.
- Instil best practices for development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Facility to communicate with business, understands the process, and proposes good solutions going to global proposals for all the affiliates.
- This consultant position requires in-depth technical knowledge in development of CRM as well as knowledge related to Hybris – SD tools, SAP.
- You have a master degree in Engineering, IT or Economy.
- You enjoy defining and configuring IT systems.
- You are capable of giving training to other people (in/external).
- You have strong analytical skills.
- A high level of English is required and any other European language is a plus.
- Preferably you have +/- 5 years of experience as an SAP analyst or key user and a first experience in Project Lead; however, enthusiastic graduates can also apply.
- You should be mobile as 10% of your time will be spent on travelling.
You will work in a pleasant and a dynamic environment in which there is enough room to develop yourself further by the extensive training along with coaching that is offered from the very beginning. Furthermore, an indefinite contract is offered.