AliExpress Marketing Planner/Marketing Expert Madrid
Location : Madrid,Spain
Category : Market expansion - Market
Work experience requirement : 3+ Years
Educational Requirement : Bachelor
Create local marketing campaigns and amplification it across both internal and external channels. Aggressively meet business goals towards achieving the vision
- Brainstorm with internal team and external partners, find the best ideas for both parties. Then make it happen.
- Take points on key projects, ensuring clarity in strategy, planning and execution, roles and responsibilities, objectives and KPIs
- Engage in regular routines across disciplines /project teams for integrated marketing projects. Ensure seamless flow of information between global and local market team
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual planning and reporting
Passion for all things in AliExpress. Online shopaholic is a huge plus.
- 3-5 years of work experience in the marketing filed and Internet industry is a must. Technology or lifestyle brands welcome. Brand marketing experience is a plus.
- Intensive Spanish market knowledge and experience
- Experience building a brand’s integrated marketing presence with an exciting portfolio of past campaigns/content/creative projects – across digital marketing, experiential, offline marketing, partnerships
- Ability to think out of the box and help driving creative excellence
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, resources and adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives
- Natural collaboration and bridge-building skills
- Ability to work at both strategic and tactical levels – a hands-on team player
- Fluent in English and Spanish