At Antal International we trust that sharing knowledge and information with clients and candidates is the key to be successful. Our executive recruiters’ experience and talent is leading the improvement of business and careers across the world.
With us, you will have the opportunity to attract asses and advise executive talent around technology, fintech, and consulting. We are looking for intellectually curious individuals, who are able to lead recruitment processes on an international level.
The ability to build a network is the foundation to successfully work with clients and candidates. However, strategic thinking and an open mind to learn about new technology and business is important as well.
We believe that people who drive and maintain a competitive strategy within our organisation can lead the future of the business and the industry.
Tasks and responsibilities
· Partner with clients and candidates in the business and HR side to determine current and future executive talent acquisition needs.
· Working closely together with other executive recruiters to identify target companies and their organisational structures as well as top talents within those structures.
· Develop and execute on candidate generation strategies, building a pipeline of executive talent. This includes driving research activities, directly sourcing candidates, and leveraging other team members’ networks and sourcing capabilities.
· Qualify, screen and interview prospective candidates, and formulate a client-ready assessment summary for leaders.
· Perform in-depth research, industry calibration, and reference checking on all prospects.
· Propose, articulate, and close offers assessing clients to get best results.
· Communicate and collaborate with business partners and stakeholders to stay abreast of technical hiring trends.
· Uphold strict confidentiality about available positions and other sensitive information.
· Establish and share effective executive search methodologies and best practise.