Account Manager – ERP/CRM
Our client is specialized in digital transformation and provides Microsoft business solutions to customers in a various sectors such as engineering, retail etc. The company has an international presence with its headquarters in Europe.
- As an Account Manager your role is to develop a plan of action and a sales strategy to win new license sales revenue in line with targets.
- You will build strong, long-term relationships with clients.
- Have the ability to translate IT based requirements into a business driven solution, which aligns with the business strategy of clients.
- Negotiate contracts with customers.
- Improve the results of large accounts under your responsibility by analyzing data.
- Identify new business opportunities and review portfolios of existing clients.
- Experience with (ERP/CRM, etc.) software solutions
- Experienced in (Business) Software Applications License Sales, ideally ERP/EPM/Supply Chain/Financials.
- Experience in different sales techniques like face-to-face, social selling and other.
- Interest in developing your career within the commercial area.
- Experience in selling across all lines of businesses within enterprise organizations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High level of English.
- Ability to take a leading sales role and executing successful sales strategies.
- Availability to travel