- Financial Control
- Indirect Procurement
- Volume Allocations
- Performance Monitoring / Reporting & Improvement
- Cross Functional Relationships
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Has significant experience working either as a financial controller within a marketing division or as a consultant working with sales & marketing functions.
- Possesses a financial background either through education or experience.
- Is not phased by seniority and is able to challenge upwards.
- Possesses a process improvement ethic, continually seeking to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their area of responsibility.
- Enthusiastic and self motivated.
- Educated to degree level.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.