About the company
Our client is one of the most solid companies in its sector with more than 80 years of experience in the sector being one of the leaders in industrial and residential systems. Our client is centralising European SAP environment. In collaboration with all stakeholders from business, this team will manage projects, develop improvement proposals and implement change requests.
After an introduction and training period, your main challenges will be:
· In cooperation with the colleagues of IT and the international key users you will analyse the requirements on pre-sales, sales and service business processes and implement the standard IT solutions by making use of the existing SAP SD platform.
· You will also plan, customize, develop and test solutions, often supported by the SAP implementation partners.
· You will support and train both key users and management in a pan-European environment.
· You will be involved in IT projects, IT change requests and 3rd line IT support taking into account every step of the “Our Client Software Development Life Cycle” and the “project management methodology” to deliver high-quality IT solutions towards business. This also includes system documentation and structured knowledge transfer to our colleagues of IT Operations who support the daily continuity of all processes and systems.
· You will collaborate with and coordinate external IT consultants or developers.
· You are prepared to present your area of expertise towards key users and management.
· You can be assigned as project lead of international IT projects.
Key Qualifications Required:
· You have a master degree as economist, engineer, computer scientist or equal.
· You have an analytical spirit, are interested in the company processes and you also strive to an optimal use of data processing.
· You are established pragmatically, without losing your interest for the most recent IT developments. You can follow the necessary training for this. You have the necessary self-discipline to make and follow-up planning.
· You have 5 years of relevant experience in similar IT-surrounding (SAP SD, MM), as key-user or as analyst.
· You are prepared to travel to Our Client group companies in Europe.
· Experience in working internationally is not an absolute requirement, but it is a plus.
· You have analytic and communicative skills- in English, Spanish is a plus.
- You are from anywhere in the EU, as long as you have a work permit
If you are interested send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.