Qualified candidates should have 3+ years of consulting and technical experience in Point-of-Sale Data Management (POSDM), SD in Retail or IS-Retail including at least one full lifecycle implementation. This role is responsible for projects within IS-Retail assuring accurate analysis and design of Retail solutions that meet specifications and requirements of projects and overall business needs.
3+ years experience is required in following skills:
- SAP SD mainly in Retail environments.
- Understanding of SAP POSDM Sales Audit functionality
- Understanding of SAP IS-Retail functionality
- Create functional and technical specifications and perform unit and integration testing
- -Candidate must have understanding of inventory principles in a retail environment , In-depth understanding of SAP Retail article master, assortments and layouts
- Understanding of the SAP POSDM Pipe processing module
- Understanding of SAP Financial (FI) module and integration between SAP FI and Sales and Distribution (SD) modules
- Experience with ASAP methodology from organizing blueprint workshops, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation activities
- Understanding of SAP MM (Materials Management) integration with BW and POSDM is highly preferred
- Awareness of latest technology roadmap of SAP and willingness to learn new areas in retail such as Fashion Management, Customer Activity Repository (CAR), etc.