1.Achieve the annual target in volume, revenue and sales objectives
2. Gain an understanding of the markets into which company may have the ability to sell its product and liaising with business director and technical resources to formulate plans and actions to sell into the market
3. Spend approximately 50% of time on new business development and 50% of time on share of wallet growth in existing customers, technical support and distributor development
4. Identify voice of customer and develop value proposition; conduct feasibility studies and ensure the value proposition is implemented smoothly
5. Conduct quarterly review with selected key customers on Houghton performance as partner
6. Actively use the company CRM program to update top accounts and prospects in the system; ensure a healthy pipeline to support strategic growth of Houghton.
Qualification:BE(Chimical) OR BSc -Chemistry