Application Manager(Metal Working Fluids_
- Work closely with sales & Marketing on account strategy and activities planning.
- Extend technical and “engineering” support to the Commercial groups to meet customer goals
- Develop and organize technical product and application training.
- Leading the Technical Service team in region.
- Assists in maintaining Product Portfolio’s, assists with the collection of customer data and competitive information, and is a technical resource for customers.
- Contributes to R&T development and innovation activities, feedback customer requirements to R&T community, timely completion of project assignments, writing of Research Reports and 8D report etc.
- Organizes and provides timely technical support of process initiatives, customer visit reports as well as monthly reports on projects and activities.
Formal education or certification :
BSC -Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
Experience :10 +Yrs