Antal International is a multinational headhunting company with more than 130 offices in 35 countries.
Operations division is a team specialized in talented engineering profiles in production, SCM, Research and Development, construction, quality, design and technical sales and marketing.
Multinational leader in Pharmaceutical sector
Engineering Manager - Malta
Reporting to Plant Manager will be responsible for all Engineering and Maintenance Department.
- Equipment and Facilities upkeep:
- To ensure that the facilities and equipment are kept according to the appropriate documentation in order to obtain the highest efficiency.
- To make certain that maintenance of the premises and equipment is performed and is up to the required standards.
- To manage and ensure that pest control operations are carried out inside and outside the premises.
- To monitor the alarm systems of the premises, together with the Plant Manager.
- To investigate any out of normal hours alarms that may arise from time to time.
- Pest Control
- To ensure that the pest control programme is fully implemented and updated as required in order to ensure an effective pest control programme.
- Preventive Maintenance
- To write and/or approve the instructions related to the preventive maintenance and calibration and ensure strict implementation.
- Calibration & Qualification
- To write and/or approve the instructions related to the calibration of critical equipment within the CPM plant and to ensure that these are effectively and timely performed.
- Issue / review the necessary qualification documents required for the purchase of new equipment, such as user requirement specifications, design qualification, installation, operational and performance qualifications.
- Health and Safety
- To manage the Health and Safety function through the Engineering, Health and Safety Officer, whilst ensuring that the overall H&S system is properly maintained.
- Information Technology
- To support Corporate IT in performing activities related to the computers located within CPM plant.
- To act as the IT site trainer for the CPM plant.
- Training and Maintenance
- To ensure that the required initial and continuing training of engineering and maintenance personnel is carried out and adapted according to training needs.
- To provide external maintenance contractual services and issue respective technical agreements.
- To maintain accurate and secure records for all engineering maintenance activities performed and to ensure that they are performed as per schedule.
- SOPs and GMP
- To evaluate and sign related Standard Operating Procedure documentation.
- To abide by GMP requirements and to adhere to Standard Operating Procedures in the pursuance of your duties.
- Compliance with the QA Manager
- To monitor and comply with the requirements of EU GMP inside the plant, together with the Quality Assurance Manager.
- A higher qualification (Master Degree) in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5/7 years experience in an Engineering and Maintenance in pharmaceutical environment
- Fluency in English
Please, send your CV with a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: Engineering Manager - Pharma