Seeking an experienced regulatory professional with at least +5 years work experience working directly with a Corporate Services Provider / Trust / Fund Administration environment, willing to join a thriving financial setup.
The ideal candidate would be educated to degree level, together with appropriate and related qualification to AML/ Compliance, experience managing a team of people, sound knowledge of MS Office, familiarity with client screening tools, fluent in English and practice with any other European language will be considered a plus.
Responsibilities shall entail:
- perform functions of MLRO and Compliance Officer
- ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and regulatory codes
- creation and on-going maintainance of compliance, plans, procedures, systems and practices eo ensure these are followed consistently by other staff members
- regular compliance monitoring
- reviews of KYC files for new clients and identification of main issues
- regular maintenaince of registers
- collaborations with internal committees
- follow-up of audit recommendations (both internal & external)
- manage and develop internal compliance team
- training of new joiners and advanced training on new regulations,
- manage and lead regulatory requests and visits