Looking for an exceptional profile to take up the role of Financial Controller for a leading operator in the financial services industry with licenses to operate as a corporate, fiduciary and fund admin. The ideal candidate will join a team presently servicing a portfolio of local & international clients in a lovely ultra-modern office environment.
EU Citizens, working & residing in Malta is desirable.
- supervise and responsibility over the operations of the firm
- robust tax insights, ability to research for tax matters and communicate such to the MD
- IT proficient
- ability to establish long-lasting relationships with work collagues and management team
- project management skills, with a strict adherence to deadlines
- pragmatic personality, with a 'can-do' attitude
- previous experience in a similar role, a definite must
- responsible for maintaining & delivery management accounts on a monthly basis
- managing any tax and vat returns, whilst liaising with the firm Auditors
- responsibility for the firm operational projects in conjunction with the management team
- keeping abreast of developments in taxation and resultant impacts
- support to management team
- oversee the proper functioning of the offices
* This is for information and guidance purposes only, and additional information should be sought directly with the local authorities by the individuals wishing to apply for this opportunity - there is a fast-track scheme offered to highly-specialised Third-Country nationals who are employed in Malta. The scheme will facilitate the issuing of work/residence permits to prospective key employees within five working days from the date of submission of the application. Details available via the following link: https://identitymalta.com/key-employee-initiative/