Exclusively for our client we are looking to speak with a competent Java developer to develop, validate, automate and create core business logic and micro-services using Java and MySQL. The prime focus is to prototype, develop and scale.
The developer will develop scripts, plugins, tools & other code to assist in migration, accelerate delivery and improve ease-of-use; support system integration with other entities, and carry out some devops to deploy new releases to the production servers using Docker.
It would be heplful for the candidate to have an understanding of blockchain architecture and application security, understanding of Enterprise Architecture and/or Integration Architecture including event-driven architecture, middleware, systems/infrustructure, applications, databases and performance tuning. The role will require an understanding of blockchain models and its desirable for the candidate to come with a background of practical application and understanding of skills such as Java development, micro-services, container-based models, Linux understanding, event-based architecture, relational databases. Robust development skills, agile CI/CD knowledge, experience in development of micro-services with pluggability into mulitple environments for testing purposes, and the ability to solve problems will be certainly helpful for this role.
- experience in, or knowledge of Java 8, ReactJS or ReactNative, REST Assured or other testing frameworks
- GitHub / Bitbucket experience
- experience using Docker and Linux console is a plus
- experience with Unit Testing, TDD or BDD frameworks such as Cucumber
- experience using REST interfaces
- clean coding skills and agile CI/CD knowledge / Scrum / Kanban
- experience with public key cryptography and digital signatures
- experience working in finance, specifically in payments / banking would be desirable