A Funds specialist which administers a variety of international funds has been in operation in the local market for a number of years and is now looking to expand further its operations. The client has requested our services to assist in identifying and recommending a suitable profile to fill the shoes of a Junior Compliance Officer.
The professional will be reporting directly to the Compliance Officer / MLRO. This is an interesting opportunity for a young professional who is looking to set foot, or has already started having a foot hold into the regulatory profession.
- assist Compliance Officer/ MLRO in day-to-day regulatory activities ranging from compliance-related matters, queries and maintaining of the in-house compliance policies & procedures
- performing necessary KYC and due diligence checks and balances
- reporting of suspicious activities
- assis in any arising investigations
- previous experience in the financial services industry a plus
- excellent communication skills
- able to work on own initiative as well as in a team
Attractive remuneration commensurate with experience & qualifications. Candidates pursuing path of Accounting, Legal or any other field of specialisation in tune with the Finance sector are encouraged and welcomed to apply.