We are looking to hire an experienced Information Security Specialist to join and support the IT Team of an online gaming company, based and licensed in Malta.
- Be the owner of the company network devices and security infrastructure and be responsible for its delivery, administration and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for security policies and related documentation.
- Preserve data integrity by designing and implementing security systems and services.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security procedures for the protection of computer systems networks.
- Perform assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Maintenance of current security infrastructures (Antivirus, leakage protection systems etc).
- Graduate in IT, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- +4 years’ experience in IT security / networking / IT governance and operations.
- Experience in designing and implementing complex networks, computer security, and cloud networks.
- Highly knowledgeable in security risks related to Microsoft, CISCO, Linux, Cloud.
- Familiar with GDPR.
- Available for quarterly business trips.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- EU Citizen.
For further information, please reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +356 7927 2023.