- Manage given F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of customer service
- Support in purchasing goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs
- Assist F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented team members
- Getting involved in establishing department policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Enforce all relevant Health & Safety processes in order to comply with local legislation
- Directly responsible to the increase of beverage sales throughout the hotel and the micro management of beverage costs to ensure best practices and accountability
- Participate in recruitment processes as needed
- Conduct regular performance reviews with direct reports and provide guidance towards personal competency and technical training/development opportunities
- Align training strategies and conduct regular training sessions with the team in order to enhance the relevant skills to performing their duties with maximum efficiency
- The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience in an F&B role, must be process oriented and logical in his/her thinking with strong leadership skills.
- Possess a Bachelor Degree, ITS graduate or have other qualification related to hospitality will be given preference.
- It is also important for the selected candidate to possess excellent communication and organization skills with a result oriented and guest focus approach to work.
- Must be fluent in English both spoken and written