Night Maintenance Tecnician
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the monitoring, operation and control of the plant and equipment on the properties’ grounds. The night maintenance technician may also provide guests service to guests during the overnight hours, handling and resolving maintenance issues as they arise.
The selected candidate must:
- Have electrical licence A
- Able to work as part of a team and exercise tolerance and consistency when dealing with others and guests
- Ability to work to a high specification in order to improve and maintain quality
- Perform all duties with required safety equipment and comply with all safety regulations, good manufacturing practices, standard operating procedures and company policies
- Have basic computer knowledge and good communication skills (to be able to operate the BMS)
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrate flexible attitude towards working patterns
This role calls for someone who would be able to work night shifts, a minimum of two nights with a maximum of 3 nights per week. A minimum of 5 years' experience would be required.