The chosen candidate will effectively support the business teams on system and application architecture design, analysis and documentation writing. S/he will manage resources of vendors and suppliers, achieve project timeline and quality goals and contribute to the development of systems and applications through business orientated analysis and design.
- Contribute to business objectives from market, competitors, and partners;
- Understand business requirement and driven, analysis and transfer to system and application requirement;
- Design, analysis and documentation of High Level Requirement (HLR), Traceability Matrix (TM), Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and Functional Specification Document (FSD) depends on business needs.
- Review HLRs, TMs, BRDs, or FSDs prepared by other business users or business partners;
- Review cost model based on cost analysis of projects or business initiatives;
- Consult on proposed options, business process or system planning and general problem solving;
- Review testing process by using business and system knowledge to identify and resolve the functional issue;
- Develop training programs and delivery of these programs to internal and external users, when required;
- Design, analysis and documentation of RFPs, feedback to vendors or suppliers about queries of Statement of Work;
- Manage various resource from internal, vendors, suppliers and partners; to achieve project goals;
- Manage vendors’ performance and SLAs;
- Support all projects or initiatives depends on business needs.
- University Graduated or above and major in IT/Data/Finance/Math/Commerce
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the payment industry with most of the experience in the bank card business, electronic account, and consumer credit industries;
- Strong technology background with a focus on payment account, card business system;
- Strong payment account, pre-pay card, credit card experience and financial system experience;
- Possesses good knowledge of application development technologies;
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills;
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Result-oriented who could work under pressure and deadline;
- Team-player with good working attitude;
- Strong in Analytical and Logical thinking;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
For further information, please reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +356 7927 2023