The chosen candidate will have ownership of system infrastructure, technical architecture, data, security and daily administration; S/he will be the interface to business and application teams, vendors, suppliers and partners; and will fulfill regulatory requirements on system architecture and data governance aspects.
- Contribute to the design of systems and applications;
- Bridge between business requirement, application system and technical infrastructure;
- Design, analysis and documentation of system architecture depends on business and application needs.
- Review and execution of technical administration;
- Review and execution of Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan;
- Manage various resource from internal, vendors, suppliers and partners; to achieve project goals;
- Ownership of data governance and management;
- Ownership of information security;
- Review and execution of data governance and information security
- Adopt to regulatory requirement on system architecture and data governance;
- Liaise with internal teams, partners and various regulators;
- Mobilize resources both internally and externally based on technology project needs, and manage deliverables;
- Manage vendors’ performance and SLAs.
- University Graduated or above and major in IT/Data/Finance/Math/Commerce;
- At least 3 years’ experience working in the financial industry with most of the experience in banking, FinTech, card business, payment account, and consumer credit;
- Strong technology know-how on cloud based system and/or SaaS;
- Strong technology background with a focus on payment account, card business system is preferred;
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills;
- Strong influencing, interpersonal and Proactive manner in Problem solving;
- Result-oriented who could work under pressure and deadline;
- Team-player with good working attitude;
- Strong in Analytical and Logical thinking;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
For further information, please reach out on email@example.com or call directly on +356 7927 2023