Our client is seeking to hire a Cloud Architect to lead their team. The chosen candidate will amongst other tasks, set up, configure and document existing/new hardware and software, assist in releases and apply regular OS patches, maintain DR processes, maintain software/hardware policies, and manage hardware/software failures.
- +5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Highly experienced in Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform.
- Experienced in Web and hosting technologies, Microsoft IIS, Windows Server, virtualisation, public/private cloud services.
- Experienced in IT Security, networks and data centres (e.g. UPSs, load balancers, etc.).
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, .NET, C#, PHP, scripting, SQL configuration, agile methodologies, will be considered an asset.
- EU Citizen.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
For further information, please reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +356 7927 2023.