The chosen candidate will work with the provided business and technical requirements, as well as the architecture and design specifications, to develop the associated application code in collaboration with the Web, Production and Infrastructure teams.
- Highly knowledgeable in C#, Microsoft .NET Framework, ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC, MS SQL Server 2012 or later.
- Experience in Agile, Scrum, or Kanban methodologies.
- Experienced in Angular and .NET Core would be considered an asset
- Strong programming skills and object oriented design, including working knowledge of core libraries and design patterns.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- EU Citizen.
For further information, please reach out on email@example.com or call directly on +356 7927 2023.