On an exclusive basis we are currently searching for a Sales consultant to join a well-established international brand for the company office in Malta. The client is a leading operator in the leasing business with a strong footprint across 18 countries boasting over 40 years of business growth servicing a multitude of client businesses across multiple industry sectors.
The client is en route to strengthen their business operations in Malta and offers a dynamic & expansionary working environment. We are looking to speak to experienced Sales professionals bolstering a consultancy approach to service clients, holding at least 2 - 3 years work experience, with solid client relations, problem solving and an aptitude to devote skill, attention and care at servicing clients. The ideal candidate should be able to adapt and collaborate in a tightly knit team holding good organisational skills, time management and a heightened level of responsibility.
We envisage the right personality to demonstrate interest to commit time & energy towards the growth of the Malta business, with initiative & passion to go the extra mile to service clientele in a timely & efficient manner. You will be working in a professional collaborative setup where your efforts will be fairly appreciated and rewarded through a team centric process of calculating performance bonuses.
As a new team member you will be responsible to:
- develop and manage new business partnerships with suppliers & clients in Malta
- manage relations with an already solid client/partner base
- offer professional, friendly and overall high-level consultancy towards the firm services & products
- act as an ambassador of the firm core values and culture to further develop the brand in Malta
- scout and classify with an organised and systematic approach for the client portfolio
- collect & organise information about partners to help develop business in a more data-driven approach
For this role we are primarily searching for people with a 'client first' approach and a consultant mindset - hard selling is not within the ethos of the firm.
The position offers a base salary, performance bonus, laptop, mobile, company car and attractive possibilities of career growth working for a well-established business with an international footprint.
Does the above sound enticing, if yes, please send in your CV and get in contact so we may initiate a conversation to explore this opportunity further. A detailed client information pack outline will be presented during a second interview conversation.