x3 Front-End (Web) Developers in Germany
Currently Hiring for x3 positions on behalf of an international digital marketing agency based in Munich.
ALL 3 Front-End (Web) Developer positions are based in:
Client is a successful international digital marketing agency. the company German office is based in Munich and employs circa 70 employees and is part of an international agency network of +1,500 employees. Clients of the company are world-known brands in the Automotive, Medical Devices, IT and Consumer Electronics.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Work on the development and quality assurance of digital media and design and code intelligent solutions for websites, landing pages and E-Mail marketing concepts.
- Take care of enhancements of existing websites and web-based applications for a variety of different clients
- Take responsibility for the technical realisation of UI / UX Designs and cross-browser best practices.
- University degree in Informatics or similar qualification
- 3 years experience as a Web Developer
- Good understanding of modern responsive web applications
- Knowledge in PHP and ideally frameworks such as Symfony
- Build tools like gulp or grunt
- GIT (Github / Bitbucket / Git branching models)
- Worked in an Agile environment with Kanban or Scrum
- Like working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Fluent English language skills, German an added advantage
- EU Citizenship or Valid German Blue Card required
What is on offer?
- Innovative, creative and international work environment
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work from home
- Company pension plan
- Good development opportunities in a growing agency
- Attractive salary
Interested? Then please send your resume to:
Mariella Zammit: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Sultana: email@example.com