Looking to speak with an experienced & qualified Compliance Officer to take up a challenging role with a flourishing company based in Malta.
- 2+ years experience as a Compliance Officer in the Gaming/Gambling industry
- experience in a global organisation
- law background an asset
- good organisational skills
- excellent communication & relationship management skills
- fluent English (both verbal & written)
- leading the regulatory process for existing & new markets
- monitoring regulations & regulatory updates, and implementing these in the company procedures
- serve as company compliance officer whilst handling regulatory procedures
- leading regulatory aspects with the company partnes in coopration with commericla & technical teams
- analyse data to monitor fraud attempts
- prepare reports by collecting, analzying & summarising information
- optimising & executing new analysis methods
- coordinate all compliance related tasks with Customer Support
EU candidates eligible for employment in Malta are encouraged to apply. The position is suitable for profiles either already residing in Malta or in another European country.