Our client is a leading i-gaming international holding company developing own gaming platform, payment platform and sports betting platform and present on a number of markets. For its headquarters in Malta they are looking for a candidate to fill in the position of a:
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS MANAGER
Looking to hire a star M&A Manager to join the project execution and business development team! You will work in an international environment, at a 100 % digital and data driven company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry. Reporting directly to the Chief Business Development Officer your role will be crucial within the organization. Looking for an experienced individual to drive success and join company in its growth venture.
- The full range of responsibilities to M&A at Associate level;
- Assisting in execution of deals;
- Creation and Review of Financial Models produced;
- Liaison with Targets when required;
- Scouting for target potential across strategic markets;
- Do evaluations and analysis of potential targets;
- Contribute in developing creative solutions for deal structures;
- Prepare decision materials and communication around targets and potential targets;
- Coordinate parts of the acquisition process between internal stakeholders;
- Assist in due diligence processes;
- Ensure post acquisitions follow up.
- Previous M&A experience from a corporate environment (investment bank, transaction services, private equity);
- Relevant academic qualifications (Finance / Economics / Business);
- A good knowledge of M&A and the ability to apply your skills creatively to diverse needs;
- Experience in reviewing analysts work models, valuations;
- Sound judgment, particularly in valuation matters, with strong analytic skills; particularly DCF`s and LBO`s and the ability to talk through previous deals comprehensively when quizzed;
- Legal background and experience are also beneficial;
- Excellent communication skills.